Coronavirus (COVID-19): Updates
We’re here for you!
We are excited to begin mindfully reopening opening our communities in accordance with local and state guidelines. In our continued effort to safeguard our communities, we have implemented a series of operational changes to limit the spread of COVID-19 and encourage a safe and healthy living environment for residents.
How are we keeping our community safe?
- To safeguard our community, amenity spaces have been closed since March; however,
we are implementing a thoughtful reopening plan with reduced occupancy limits for your
safety and convenience.
- Implementation of new procedures and training to support and educate staff
- Enhanced cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting protocols to maintain a high level of
cleanliness in common areas.
- Disinfectant wipes, antibacterial soap, and tissues are available in all common areas.
- Signage reminders are featured throughout the community to encourage a safe and
healthy living environment
- A reservation system is now in place to support the efficient use of amenity spaces and
adherence to government regulation
- Resident events are postponed, minimizing large group gatherings.
How can you help keep our community safe?
- Use the resident portal for resident services, including paying rent, submitting service
requests, and finalizing any pending lease documents. If you are unable to make your
rental payment through the resident portal, we ask that you utilize the dropbox. If there is
no drop box provided, we kindly ask that you mail your payment to the Leasing Center.
- In accordance with the CDC guidelines, we recommend that you wear a cloth face
covering when you leave your home.
- Practice social distancing and be respectful of other neighbors and employees.
- Wash your hands frequently, and please cover coughs and sneezes.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, we ask that you stay home and seek medical
- Avoid shaking hands or engaging in unnecessary physical contact.
- Follow the recommendations outlined by the CDC to help stop the spread of Coronavirus
(COVID-19) and to protect yourself.
How can you find a new apartment home?
- Our office is open for regular business hours, and we are facilitating modified in-person
and self-guided tours.
- If you prefer to connect digitally, call our team to arrange for a customized video tour.
- Email our team for interactive content, including 3D video tours, photos and more.
- Use our secure, online application to apply online.